Friday evening I raced home to get the kids right before daycare closed and this girl was so happy to see me....and to nurse in the evening instead of a bottle.
After I nursed her we raced up to watch Tinsley play softball. Casen stayed home with Kyle while he mowed and Cooper was actually at the fields with Vincent watching Weatherly play (on Tinsley's team) before a slumber party.
Tracen thinks Cooper is the best thing ever and Cooper is amazing with him.
*Sweet story about Cooper-
When Chelsey picked up Vincent and Cooper from daycare Friday he said 'can I go say bye to Chloe?' so they went to see her. When they were there he said 'isn't she the sweetest.' Chelsey just gushed about how sweet Cooper was with Chloe. She has him wrapped around her little finger already.
Mac had to get her Chloe time
Me and the little softball star. Isn't she adorable!?
And Tracen had to get his Whoawy snuggles
Tracen acting like a big boy
When I got home Casen and I played lots of Uno Attack
Saturday morning we got up and changed into clean comfies for a pajama bounce party.
Look how excited she was to see Aunt Lusa two days in a row
The boys never stopped moving. They had a blast.
Chloe played a little too
Seriously that is a poopie face. Ha!
Afterwards it was pouring down rain so we enjoyed a quiet afternoon at home. I did lots of laundry and cleaning after a week of neglecting the house.
Chloe received a new Easter book in the mail from Aunt Shari and Uncle Ron.
I am trying to keep her fingers out of her mouth so we opted for a turtle teether
The rain stopped so we went for a walk, but didn't last long with the wind.
The boys played while Kyle did some maintenance on his bike
Sunday morning
Sunday morning snuggles and cartoons before church
Looking adorable for church
After church Kyle and Casen headed to Ennis while Coop, Chloe and I ran some errands.
Yes, I was that mom that let him ride under the cart. Is it safe? No. Could he get hurt? Yes. Did I warn him of this and let him decide? Yes. Sometimes you just have to say yes and let them accept the consequence. Luckily this time there weren't any and he had fun.
Our adorable Easter baskets. Granny has made the personalized liner for each one.
While Chloe took a nap Cooper and I enjoyed the weather. We played Frisbee, ogosport, and went for a walk/ride
Chloe joined us after her nap
And went on the walk with us
Casen was having fun at a KJZT event taking goodies to the nursing home. He made a friend with a cousin.
Then he got to play skipbo at Granny's while Daddy and Grandaddy finished working cows.
And Babi asked if he wanted to take bluebonnet pictures and he said yes. I think he loved his Babi time and I know she loved it.
On Saturday I worked on Cooper's 'wolf spider' costume for his program this week and Sunday I had him try it all on. Thanks to his music teacher that provided a great tutorial this costume was a lot easier than the last.
I got a little snuggle time with my girl
And we finally (2 weeks late) took some 4 month pictures (blog update coming soon)
Isn't this outfit adorable!?!
That was our wonderful weekend.
























































No comments:
Post a Comment