Tuesday, April 2, 2019

Weekend recap

Friday we just had a quiet night at home.

Saturday morning we were all up way too early so I turned on Angels in the Outfield. I love this movie. I forgot how many cuss words are in the movie but the boys enjoyed the movie.


However about 2/3 through it they got distracted and Kyle was the only one watching. Ha!


We did lots of laundry, I put out my Easter décor including the kids baskets. I bought this basket from Michaels and bought fabric for Granny to make a personalized liner. However when I got home and compared sizes it was way too big. Luckily they had this same basket in a smaller size so I exchanged it.


Kyle took Casen to his soccer game while I stayed home with the other two because it was way too cold and windy for us.  Melisa and the kids brought us lunch and when Casen got home we loaded up to head to Six Flags.  

Tinsley was so excited to get her hands on her baby cousin


Melisa and I braved the cold and windy weather for a few hours at Six Flags. It was cold at first but we got used to it and it wasn't too bad. We only stayed 3 hours because Melisa had to get back but we enjoyed it. 

Poor Casen was barely too short (we have to practice him standing tall) for the bobsled/viper but Tinsley got to ride for the first time.  


Melisa let me ride with Tinsley since all last year I was prego and didn't get to ride.


Then they did the teacups while I got in line to get snacks


After snacks it was time for the mini mine train





We had so much fun with these big kids.


While we were at Six Flags these two were hanging out with Babi. We had planned to take them but the weather changed the plan.

Sunday morning Kyle and I got some snuggle time with our sweet girl

I had to take pictures of Chloe in this adorable dress from Aunt Jen Jen


And look at this picture series I captured.  She knows exactly what to do when mommy gets her phone out. 

Smiling with paci but it was in the way


O.M.G I just love her!!

Then Chloe, Casen and I went to Granny and Papa's to visit and drop of Chloe's Easter basket for Granny to personalize.

Poor Grandaddy hasn't gotten much Chloe time lately because she always cries.  But this day she was Grandaddy's girl


And Granny got some Chloe time also

It looks like she is really concentrating on her Canasta cards


Casen was talking to Grandaddy about his mustache


And a picture with Papa right before we left.


By the time we got home it was dinner and bath time. She enjoyed talking to the baby in the mirror.

By the end of the weekend I was exhausted but it was filled with memories.

No comments:

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity