Monday, December 20, 2010

11 Weeks! picture to come later!

Pregnancy Highlights:

These pictures were taken about 30 seconds apart but I guess the angle in the first one I look much bigger than I do in the second pic.

How Far Along: 11 weeks

Size of baby: Baby Cline is the size of a fig

Total Weight Gain/Loss: 1 lbs gained

Maternity Clothes: not yet

Gender: about 9 weeks to go! I did have a dream this past weekend that I was having a girl.

Movement: None yet, still too early.

Sleep: sleeping a lot!!

What I miss: not thinking "is this going to make me sick?" before eating anything

Cravings: Still goldfish, sour candy, more water because I feel thirsty a lot. NO MEXICAN. This is very hard for Kyle and I because we have always loved Mexican so to not it once or twice a week is hard. Though I do still like salsa and guacamole.

Symptoms: since the medicine things have gotten better. I have only been sick 2-3 times in the past week. I am much thirstier and I am clumsier (details to come).

Best Moment this week: not being sick constantly. Also receiving a cute TCU beanie for the baby and a cute gender neutral outfit from my Aunt Carla's family for Christmas. It is fun to start collecting things for the baby and it will be even more fun once we know whether to shop boy or girl!!

Hardest Moment this week: Being clumsy and falling on my face. I tripped in Meme and Grandpa Cline's driveway and busted my face. I have a pretty good sized bump along with a scratch and black eye from the fall. It hurt but it was also very scary. Luckily I didn't fall on my stomach and I wasn't further along in my pregnancy so we decided not to go to the hospital. I did call my doctor to let her know what happened today and am waiting to hear back. I am also lucky I didn't knock any teeth out. So from now on no more running or speed walking because we all know I don't really run!!

No comments:

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity