
Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 8 Weeks
Size of baby: Baby Cline is the size of a grape
Total Weight Gain/Loss: -1.5 lbs (2 lbs lost this week which isn't surprising with how sick I was)
Maternity Clothes: Work clothes are getting tight but I use a rubber band sometimes to help instead of buttoning them.
Gender: 11 weeks until we find out
Movement: None yet, still too early.
Sleep: Still restless but better.
What I miss: I still miss hot baths and not being tired!!
Cravings: I had sweetarts and nerds from Annelise's party goody bag this weekend and I loved them. Kept wanting more. I also woke up Saturday morning after our Christmas party wanting donuts so I enjoyed donuts! (I also stopped and got some this morning!)
Symptoms: I felt better this weekend than I have so I thought it was getting better. However this morning I couldn't make it to the toilet and I got sick all over myself and the bathroom. Ranger so so sweet and concerned right next to me while Riley was concerned but also scared and kept her distance. I don't blame her because I think she was afraid of being caught in the line of fire. Kyle had already left for work so I just cried while cleaning myself and the bathroom. As you can tell throwing up usually leads to me crying. I think I was crying more because I thought I was over throwing up.
Best Moment this week: Showing family, friends, and coworkers the ultrasound pic. I also couldn't resist and bought two little things this week for our peanut.
Hardest Moment this week: Still being sick. I really hope it goes away this week.
I can't wait: to start feeling better and to find out the gender!
Blurb about our baby from B@bycenter website-
Your new resident is nearly an inch long — about the size of a grape — and weighs just a fraction of an ounce. She's starting to look more and more human. Her essential body parts are accounted for, though they'll go through plenty of fine-tuning in the coming months. Other changes abound: Your baby's heart finishes dividing into four chambers, and the valves start to form — as do her tiny teeth. The embryonic "tail" is completely gone. Your baby's organs, muscles, and nerves are kicking into gear. The external sex organs are there but won't be distinguishable as male or female for another few weeks. Her eyes are fully formed, but her eyelids are fused shut and won't open until 27 weeks. She has tiny earlobes, and her mouth, nose, and nostrils are more distinct. The placenta is developed enough now to take over most of the critical job of producing hormones. Now that your baby's basic physiology is in place, she's poised for rapid weight gain.
How Far Along: 8 Weeks
Size of baby: Baby Cline is the size of a grape
Total Weight Gain/Loss: -1.5 lbs (2 lbs lost this week which isn't surprising with how sick I was)
Maternity Clothes: Work clothes are getting tight but I use a rubber band sometimes to help instead of buttoning them.
Gender: 11 weeks until we find out
Movement: None yet, still too early.
Sleep: Still restless but better.
What I miss: I still miss hot baths and not being tired!!
Cravings: I had sweetarts and nerds from Annelise's party goody bag this weekend and I loved them. Kept wanting more. I also woke up Saturday morning after our Christmas party wanting donuts so I enjoyed donuts! (I also stopped and got some this morning!)
Symptoms: I felt better this weekend than I have so I thought it was getting better. However this morning I couldn't make it to the toilet and I got sick all over myself and the bathroom. Ranger so so sweet and concerned right next to me while Riley was concerned but also scared and kept her distance. I don't blame her because I think she was afraid of being caught in the line of fire. Kyle had already left for work so I just cried while cleaning myself and the bathroom. As you can tell throwing up usually leads to me crying. I think I was crying more because I thought I was over throwing up.
Best Moment this week: Showing family, friends, and coworkers the ultrasound pic. I also couldn't resist and bought two little things this week for our peanut.
Hardest Moment this week: Still being sick. I really hope it goes away this week.
I can't wait: to start feeling better and to find out the gender!
Blurb about our baby from B@bycenter website-
Your new resident is nearly an inch long — about the size of a grape — and weighs just a fraction of an ounce. She's starting to look more and more human. Her essential body parts are accounted for, though they'll go through plenty of fine-tuning in the coming months. Other changes abound: Your baby's heart finishes dividing into four chambers, and the valves start to form — as do her tiny teeth. The embryonic "tail" is completely gone. Your baby's organs, muscles, and nerves are kicking into gear. The external sex organs are there but won't be distinguishable as male or female for another few weeks. Her eyes are fully formed, but her eyelids are fused shut and won't open until 27 weeks. She has tiny earlobes, and her mouth, nose, and nostrils are more distinct. The placenta is developed enough now to take over most of the critical job of producing hormones. Now that your baby's basic physiology is in place, she's poised for rapid weight gain.




No comments:
Post a Comment