Time for 5 on Friday
1. I am coming to the end of my first week back to work and it has gone well. Overall I have stayed organized and things have gone well getting out of the house each morning. I must say that I am very tired from getting up at 5:00 each morning and honestly I probably should get up a little earlier on days that I want to straighten my hair but I just can't set an alarm for any time before 5. I dropped the ball on dinners this week, but we made do and were all fed!
2. I plan to make crock pot spaghetti sauce this weekend which makes about 6 meals for us that I can freeze. I also have some recipes that I want to try but I have to do better at meal planning. I need to be realistic on how much time I have in the evenings and most importantly if it is too hard we probably won't want to mess with it. I plan to share some recipes on here soon.
3. My feet are hurting from me wearing heels this week. I didn't wear heels all summer and I only wore them a handful of times during my pregnancy.
4. Cooper is doing amazing with potty training when it comes to pee pee. We have taken him a couple of places with underwear on but normally when it was quick errands and he goes all day at day-care dry. But we still are having a tough time with going #2. He has only gone on the potty 3-4 times. For those moms who have children that only poop every couple of days I am envious especially during potty training. My child goes twice a day every day and sometimes throws in an extra one! NOT FUN in underwear!
5. Here is some cuteness
This was after church last weekend
Casen has been so tired when he gets home that he sometimes falls asleep nursing before bed.
Happy Friday






1 comment:
Love your little guy with his cowboy hat! so cute!
Come link up with us today!
http://thediaryofarealhousewife.blogspot.com
Post a Comment