Thursday, August 8, 2013

Brotherly love

It seems like each day Cooper loves his brother even more.  He talks to him, holds him, and plays with him more lately which probably has to do with Casen being awake more. 
 
Last night Cooper wanted to read his favorite book to Casen and Casen watched him the entire time.
 
 
Showing him the pictures.
 
He loves watching his brother.
 
Then he asked to hold Casen

 
Then he wanted to give him kisses.  I know Cooper is a blur in this picture but I love that it looks like Casen is ready for the kiss.
 
 
OMG my heart stops.

 
Funny thing is that after the kiss above he went for a second one on the mouth and Casen stuck his tongue out and licked Cooper.  Cooper jumped back and looked shocked.  It was so funny.
 
Then they decided to hang out for some tummy time and Casen just looked for Cooper the entire time.
 
 
 
I can't wait to watch the bond between these two grow.  I know they will keep me on my toes, but I look forward to them really being able to play together.

2 comments:

Maria said...

Very sweet! It's wonderful to see siblings bond and to see how much they adore each other. I keep hoping mine will never stop!

Maria said...

Very sweet! It's wonderful to see siblings bond and to see how much they adore each other. I keep hoping mine will never stop!

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity