Monday was Casen's first official day of day-care. It also marked a new school year for Cooper despite not actually being in school yet. Sunday afternoon I decided I wanted to do something for their teachers. After a quick pinterest search I saw these and these and decided to do my own quick version.
I bought the amazing chocolate chip cookies from Albertsons. If I had planned better I could have done something super cute with my mom's cricut machine, but instead I made do. The color choice was weird but I thought of school buses and apples and did these tags.
I know this picture is blurry and super weird of Casen but I thought it was so cute that he kept yawning after I got him up. He didn't want to get up for his first day of school : )
Here he is wearing the same outfit that I put Cooper in for his first day of school. It is snug but I really wanted him to wear it. See Cooper's first day here.
Casen has to wear bibs in the car because he tends to spit up all over himself.
Cooper threw a fit in the parking lot because he wanted me to carry him, but with a carrier and the boys stuff I already looked like a pack mule and it wasn't going to happen. Luckily he perked right up as soon as he saw his BFF Aiden. They were busy playing but smiled for a quick pic!
This cutie was sacked out in his carrier but unfortunately the rule is that you have to take them out when you get there so his nap was short.
Then a quick picture with mommy.
Here is his crib. The teacher made him a sign for his crib. She had told me the previous week to make one (I made Cooper's also) so he ended up with two.
This is the one I made. The coloring on his picture is bad thank to Walmart but whatever.
He had a great day. He didn't sleep much but I am sure he was getting used to all of the noise and the lights being on. Tuesday he slept great including at 3 1/2 hour stretch!















1 comment:
Love the teacher gifts! Every teacher appreciates a little gift, especially when it's food!!
Post a Comment