This Saturday I helped host a bridal shower for Kyle's cousin Ryan's fiancee, Natalie.
Her colors are chocolate brown and a blush pink.
This was the entry
Cute personalized M&Ms
The good table with sandwiches, veggies tray, fruit tray, our favorite fiesta dip, chips, and sausage bites. It was all delicious. And I absolutely love the flowers!!
The drink area (horrible lighting) with pink lemonade, sweet tea, and water.
The dessert table with cupcakes, wedding cookies, pecan tarts, mini cheesecakes, mixed nuts, and yummy punch. I don't know about you but I LOVE punch!
Here is a close up of the cupcakes with the adorable toppers made by my friend Emily. I think they turned out perfect. Thanks again Emily! Emily does a great job so if you need invites, toppers, birthday banners, or whatever let me know and I will give you her contact info.
Some of the guests.
Casen was a trooper and did great.
Natalie looked cute in an outfit that matched her wedding colors.
One of the guests brought a cute cake made out of kitchen towels and utensils. So cute!
Cooper came by at the end of the shower and got to meet one of the flower girls. He was very shy but liked reading books with Mimi.
Ryan's grandmother (on the right) made this gorgeous quilt for them. It is turned out amazing! She is very talented.




No comments:
Post a Comment