Thursday, September 26, 2019

Chloe is 8 months


Our Chloe girl is 8 months old!


(she is actually 9.5 months old when I write this post because I avoid these posts like the plague. I take notes all month long so it shouldn't be that hard, but they just are!)



No stat update because you haven't been to the doctor. But you wear size 2 diapers, no shoes, and 3-6 month and 6 month clothes. Some 0-3 month shorts and pants still fit.

Your current nicknames- Chloe Girl, Clo Clo, C-Lo, Peanut (the boys think this is funny because Casen uses the term peanut for male genitalia #smackmyhead)


Food and Drink-


You still nurse each morning around 5 am then have 4-5 bottles that are 4oz at school. Plus 1-2 jars of baby food and oatmeal for breakfast while at daycare. Then in the evenings you nurse and have more baby food. Usually half a jar of fruit and half a jar of veggies.

This month we also introduced you to melts and puffs and you are a fan! We send those to daycare. We also have started introducing small bites of table food at home.



This is kind of gross but I want to note that you poop a lot. Maybe not a lot but often. It seems like we are actually surprised if you don't have a little bit of poop in your diaper. Yes TMI but its funny.

You sleep from 7:30pm-5am most nights. You used to fall asleep on your own but I got into the bad habit of nursing you to sleep most nights. I like that extra time with you, but makes things a little harder for daddy.

You sleep on your tummy and are a catnapper. Usually 30-45 minutes twice a day and sometimes one 1.5 nap


Motor skills-

Right after you turned 7 months you were sitting up on your own.

And now you have almost figured out crawling. You scoot and roll your way to where you want to be, but not actually crawling yet.



You now can sit in a shopping cart by yourself.

We also lowered your mattress some this month since you are sitting up in your bed.

Still no sign of teeth.



You are showing signs of attachment and stranger danger. You cry if we leave you in a room by yourself. And sometimes shy away when someone wants to hold you.

You raise or flap your arms when you want to be picked up.


You have an adorable smile, eye squint, and nose crinkle. You are so expressive with your face and I just love it. You get that from your momma for sure.

You are such a fun, smiley, sweet girl.


Your brothers loves you so much and love being able to play with you more. They also love that you can put your own paci in. Ha!  They like to bring you toys and interact with you. And they love saying good morning to you each morning.

This was another big milestone month for you. I love it so much but I also know it is going by way too fast. We love you so much sweet girl!

Here are more pictures because I just love them!








No comments:

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity