- Look back to my labor day weekend recap when Casen lost his wallet at Lowe's. I kept telling myself it is just $10 and maybe someone else needed it more than us. But he was disappointed and we were a hot mess looking for that wallet. When I went to customer service there were 6 people in line and I tried to decide if I could skip ahead a bit and just ask about the wallet.. I was sweating bullets and just 'over it'.. I am glad I walked back the other way and saw that wallet. When he opened his wallet, it actually had over $20 in it!! He didn't just bring the $10 he needed.
- Thursday of last week I was already running late (thanks to bus schedule changes to 10 minutes earlier when they weren't supposed to change at all). As we were getting out of the house Casen lost his S*** about something he couldn't find and just 'had to have.' Then I grabbed Chloe from her high chair to put in her car seat and she was wet. She had found just the right angle of her sippy cup and was soaked. I strongly considered just taking her like that but decided she was too wet. I yelled at Coop because he was just standing around instead of being in the car. Then we raced to day care only to be stuck behind the slowest car ever to make the bus....the bus ended up being 4 minutes late. Man I needed to hit the reset button after that morning. And I apologized to the kids for not being very nice.
Life ain't always beautiful. Sometimes it's just plain hard. I am thankful for faith and forgiveness. I pray a lot and say I'm sorry to God, my children, and my spouse often.




No comments:
Post a Comment