On Day 4 it was time to go home. We took the girls to school and wore these cute shirts Angela made us.
Our's say 'life is better when you sparkle'
And their's say 'I get it from my momma'
Sweet little grumpy face
We went home and finished packing.
I took these pictures and said 'do you think mom will notice I'm not in the car?'
Angela dropped us off and we said some teary goodbyes.
We grabbed some lunch and got comfy by the gate. I used one of those plastic disposable placemats for her to sit and eat. It worked great.
This is a nun or sister that we were visiting with. Then she offered to hold Chloe while I finished eating before we boarded. That's always a little scary but I kept my eye on her :)
We boarded the plane and got settled. Chloe has figured out how to pull up to her knees.
Selfie before take off.
And then showing off how we got a whole row to ourselves!
This isn't a good picture but this is when she discovered the 'uh oh game' aka drop the toy and mommy will pick it up... over and over...
Chloe slept 1.5 hours of the 3 hour flight and the rest of the time she just hungout and played.
I savored these sweet moments of slowing down and just holding her.
Awake and refreshed.
We landed and took this pic while the people ahead of us were getting off. She thinks she is so big all of a sudden.
Back in the carrier, home and still smiling
We found our Babi!!
This trip was so much fun. It makes me want to do a trip with her every year, but you know what? It makes me want to do a trip with each of my kids every year. It was just so much fun to get the one-on-one time with her. Too bad we don't have the money for all of those trips.
Oh and this was a pic Ang took on day 3 that I left off that post :)




























No comments:
Post a Comment