Why do short weeks always feel like the longest?
Tuesday Chloe was looking adorable in another brother handmedown.
I got the kids off to school and then went back home to work for a couple of hours. Then I picked up Casen and took him to an appointment. The appointment got done early so when I got home I tackled our countertop and this nook that is my collector of mail, magazine, school notes, kid art and whatever else. It gets cleaned about 3 times a year.
Casen's teacher sent a note home and he has been nominated for the PAL program which means he gets to buddy up with a high school kid that wants to be a teacher and work with them. I can't remember now it is once a week or less often.
Wednesday morning this sweet was hanging out with me in another brother sleeper. (comparison pics coming soon)
Wednesday evening we had Chloe's 9 month pictures. I didn't want to have to leave work too early (because I have missed a lot of work lately with appointments for 3 kids and myself). So my mom picked Chloe up from daycare and met me at the photo spot. My mom sent me this picture where she buckled Chloe in to one seat while she installed her car seat. She thinks she is so big.
That evening Cooper was playing with Chloe and she was laughing so hard. They were having a great time. I just love the bond between my big and little.
He gave her toys and said 'look, she's chillin'
And here is the middle with his Daddy watching Star Wars. Casen has been wanting to make chocolate chip banana bread for a week so we were finally going to make it but he ditched me for daddy and star wars. I let them have their sweet moment and made the bread because it was time for those bananas.
Thursday we realized it is time to baby proof. She can't get the cabinet open by herself but she zeros in on it when I leave it open.
Guilty!
Thursday when I got home I had a dress arrive from Amazon. We have a family wedding in October and I need a dress that is nursing friendly. This really means wrap dresses which aren't really my style. And I agreed after trying this on.
After dinner I headed outside with the kids to do some baseball refresh with Casen before baseball evaluations on Saturday. Cooper loved helping.
Chloe just hanging out. I can't leave her on a blanket now that she can crawl.
Friday morning we were all feeling sluggish.. Chloe is waking up once a night every night and it has left me exhausted. Luckily the boys sleep through it.
I love these moments between my babies.
Dressed and ready for our Friday. No TCU game this weekend but still wearing our purple.
Getting pictures of this girl is quite challenging. I take a lot to get a good one and so many have blurry limbs.
Friday the second Amazon wrap dress arrived and it was better than the first but still just not my style. And probably one size too big so I am sending them both back.
That is a lot of stuff and life in just 4 days.



























No comments:
Post a Comment