Monday, September 30, 2019

Our week

Last week was a jam packed rough week.

We all felt like this Monday morning. Chloe hasn't been sleeping as well ever since the last week of August and it is rough.

She didn't keep Casen up, but he was feeling sluggish Monday morning too.



His hair cracked me up. This is how I felt too bud.


Wearing a onesie of her brothers!







Monday we were all tired, we missed the bus, lost our tempers, had a really long commute, a busy day at work, and then a church meeting that night. It was a rough day. 

But Monday and Tuesday were Grandparents Day at school. My mom came to eat with both of them Monday. Casen has been begging people to come eat with him so he was super excited (even if he grabbed a lunch tray because he forgot...even though I reminded him at drop-off)







Kyle did homework with Casen and it was the sweetest thing. Kyle and I are both known to lack patience at time. But Kyle is AMAZING at homework time with the boys and I am so thankful.



I snapped that pick above and then Chloe and I raced back to Mansfield for a meeting at church. I am a co-chair on the youth committee for our church campaign (because I have so much free time).


This is what a lot of my pictures look like this day. Clo is on the move.


And easily distracted




This outfit is 6-9 months and was supposed to be for 4th of July, but our girl is a peanut.










Tuesday the boys came home with their fundraiser stuff and begged to hit the streets selling. They were cracking me up! And I was reminded of how naïve you are as a kid and fearless. They thought they would sell this stuff no problem. But they forgot that almost every house on our street has a kid at their school selling the same thing. They sold a few pieces and then I begged them to go home and promised I would take a box to work to sell.



Chloe was along for the ride.









I found this book in my night stand and decided to start reading a little bit each day...(spoiler*I did that one day and haven't read it since. It is hard to find time to sit down with a physical book these days)




Nakey baby ready for dinner


Wednesday she had her 9 month checkup. Healthy and itty bitty.


Wednesday night she was so tired and just wanted me to hold her. I didn't hate the Chloe cuddles.


One morning before school.






And Friday night she passed out in our bed before I took her to her room.
















This week was a very crazy and stressful week and I know I am forgetting so much but it has been 3 weeks and I can't remember. Oh well. At least I have pictures.



No comments:

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity