Monday, September 9, 2019

The rest of last week

We got home from visiting my sister on Tuesday. That night Chloe slept HORRIBLE. Up off and on all night and you could tell she was in pain. So Wednesday morning I took another vacation day and headed to the doctor with her. I decided to take a vacation day because I knew I wouldn't do any work from home just clean and organize the house after being gone.




Sweet pathetic girl. We got the boys off to school and did a few things around the house before her appointment.




These are 4 adorable onesies I designed and Angela made while we were in D.C.




Someone missed her toys.




At the doctor they confirmed she had an ear infection in her right ear. She also weight 14lbs 7 oz! 3.25% and that was fully dressed!





She doesn't look sick :)







We got this picture of Coop and his friends after doing a science experiment. I love that his teacher sends so many pictures.















Then Wednesday night we all went to religious education orientation. The auditorium was so hot that I was sweating. And it was a bit chaotic and long. But we are ready to start back in two weeks. I pray Casen isn't too hard to handle :)

Thursday this arrived from Amazon. I got it for less than $3 on a deal of the day! I love holiday books and a girly one was definitely needed.









Hanging out one morning while mommy gets dressed. I love that sweet smiley girl



A daycare mom gave me this shirt for Chloe. It won't fit until next year but so cute!



I was at Walmart and looked for some cute Halloween pjs for Chloe. Why did they all look boyish?


That evening Chloe and I went for a walk. She was asleep within 5 minutes


Cooper's teacher sent some boomerang videos of the kids excited about Friday and doing a dance party to get some energy out. Guess who was front and center for the dance party :)





It was a good week that was not to crazy because sports haven't started up yet.

No comments:

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity