Friday, July 8, 2011

39 weeks!

(I am going to be posting a lot of blogs in the next couple of days in order to catch up on everything that has been going on)

Was suppose to be posted on July 4th.

How Far Along: 39 weeks! 97.5% through and about 7days to go!! Today is actually the big induction day so really it is 0 days

Size of baby: Cooper should be a little over 7 lbs and 20 inches

Total Weight Gain/Loss: 40 lbs according to the check in at the hospital

Maternity Clothes: due to the swelling in my legs most of my maternity pants don't fit so I am glad to be about done.

Gender: Boy!

Movement: Cooper is still active as usual and I love it.  Before long he won't be there and it will be weird.

Sleep: Of course with the anticipation of induction I am not sleeping well

What I miss: my clothes, my normal sized feet, sleeping on my tummy and back

Cravings: waffles, nectarines, kiwi, cookies, anything sweet pretty much : )

Symptoms: swelling, back pain, rosacea (sp?)

Best Moment this week: counting down until Cooper's arrival

Worst Moment this week: really it was a good week just waiting for out big day!

No comments:

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity