On Friday Kyle went back to work for the first time since Cooper was born. It was weird not having him around, but luckily my mom was here to help me out.
Cooper had his first doctor appointment. My mom and I met with the nurse practitioner instead of his actual pediatrician since it was only a weight and jaundice check. Cooper came back as low/intermediate for jaundice which was great because he was looking a little yellow and we knew he was at a higher risk because of the bruising.
We were also excited to find out that Cooper was already back up to his birth weight of 6lb 4oz. I had a feeling he hadn't lost any weight but when we left the hospital he was down to 6lb 1oz. Thanks to mommy milk Cooper was right back on track and doing well. The nurse practitioner was very pleased and told us we didn't have to go back for the 2 week check up. We will go back at 4 weeks.
Here is Cooper on the sanitary mat. This mat was a soft cotton that left a residue all over Cooper. Kinda weird.
Here is a picture as we were leaving the doctor. This picture cracked us up because it looks like he is holding on and ready to ride a roller coaster!
I still can't believe the bruising in the pictures. His face looks so much better now and he is just perfect!!
After our appointment we went to Joann's and picked out some fabric for my mom to make blankets and burp cloths for Cooper. She already finished some of them up and they are adorable. I will have to take pictures.
Then we picked up Taco Bueno and went to visit Melisa and MacKenzie. We had a good time visiting but I started feeling tired so we came back home for a nap.
After nap time we took these pictures of Cooper with his Cooper bear.
Look how little he is compared to the giant Cooper bear!! So sweet. I can't believe that one day he will be bigger than this bear. He is growing up to fast already!!
Then here is a picture with the little Cooper bear that he can take with him places.
We were all so excited when Kyle came home. I am not sure if he missed Cooper, but I am sure he did because who wouldn't miss him. I can't imagine leaving Cooper!




No comments:
Post a Comment