Wednesday, July 13, 2011

July 9th

On Saturday Kyle helped his parents with moving into their new house and we hung out at home.  My mom left around lunch time and I got emotional.  I got scared about doing things without my mom there and then completely on my own when Kyle went back to work on Monday.  It all seemed very overwhelming.

That afternoon my Aunt Neva and cousin Erica came by to visit.  Cooper was wide awake the whole time and they just loved on him.  How could you not love this face?


That evening Melisa brought MacKenzie back over and some of our family from Ennis came.  My Aunt Sherry, Aunt Sandra, Aunt Tina, Aunt Carla. My cousins Savannah, Brianna, Carleigh, Carsyn.  Along with Amber, Marissa, and Stormi.  It was a full house and at first I was anxious about it but it went great.  They got a chance to see my house which they hadn't seen before and they loved taking turns holding Cooper and MacKenzie.

1 comment:

Katie @ Modern-Day Family said...

look at all those people that came to love on coop! he sure is sweet!

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity