Today Cooper is 3 weeks old. I can't believe how fast the time is going by.
I love this sweet little guy soooo much! I can't believe that I get to be his mommy.
Some nights you sleep on my chest and other nights you sleep in the bassinet. Saturday night you slept from 9:30-12:30 in the bassinet and again from 1:30-5:30. Then you were in the bed with us until it was time to get ready for church.
Sunday during the day it seemed like you were starting to go through a growth spurt because you wanted to nurse all day. You would fall asleep but about 30-45 minutes later you would wake up and want to nurse again. This was tough on mommy so Sunday night I let you sleep on my chest just so I could rest.
We had a very busy weekend and you did wonderful at just going with the flow and sleeping when we needed you too.
You are still fitting in your newborn onesies. I am trying to put you in some of your 0-3 month outfits but alot of them seem so wide on you. You are still long and lean, but you are starting to put weight on in your belly, face, and thighs.
You are starting to enjoy your bouncy chair and we let you watch a little bit of tv. You like to look up at the little birds on the mobile part of your bouncer. Riley has started to bring you toys when you are in your bouncer. She can't wait for you to be able to play with her.
You went to church for the first time this past Sunday. You also got to meet your great-great-grandmother who turned 100 today.
You are such a sweet little boy and we all love you so much.
Happy 3 weeks old Cooper!!




1 comment:
I can't wait to meet him! Thanks for sharing him through you blog!
Post a Comment