Kyle's cousin Tiffany came over to meet Cooper at she brought me Chickfila! It was so yummy and so great to have company on my first day on my own with Cooper. We had a great time visiting.
Then that night my dad brought up my Grandad (my mom's dad) to visit. I hadn't seen him in a while and he hadn't met Cooper or MacKenzie yet. Once again Melisa brought MacKenzie over and we all had a nice visit. Plus my Grandad got to see Kyle's old jeep which my grandpa loved!
And then I will end with this adorable pictures. Kyle likes to come home each day from work and hold a napping Cooper. I love seeing them together. My heart just melts.
This was my first day completely on my own and things went really well. I struggled to find something to watch on tv at times, but Cooper and I had a good day together.




No comments:
Post a Comment