Monday, July 11, 2011

Tuesday July 5th

Monday night with Cooper went pretty well.  He latched on well and Kyle was an amazing daddy.  Kyle changed every diaper. Unfortunately I was in a lot of pain so I was glad that Kyle stepped up to the plate.

Daddy and Cooper (notice that he is wearing a sweatshirt.  The hospital rooms were freezing for Kyle.  I was fine with all of my hormones)
My mom came up Tuesday morning and hungout at the hospital with us.  She was great at helping with Cooper and letting Kyle and I sleep some.  We also met our pediatricion and loved her.  She was so sweet.  She went ahead and did Cooper's circumcision that day.

At lunch time my friends Amy and Jodi came to visit Cooper and brought us all Chickfila.  It was so yummy and we loved having the company.  Jodi gave Cooper two Dr. Seuss books that I can't wait to start reading to Cooper.  Jodi also brought up delicious Blue Velvet cupcakes and cake balls.  I forgot to take a pic of the cake balls before they got eaten.



Tuesday afternoon Cooper's Mimi, Nana (great-grandmother), and Uncle Tyler came to visit.  Mimi gave Cooper a goodie basket full of stuff he needs and Nana gave Cooper and adorable stuffed puppy.


My mom left Tuesday afternoon to go home for a little while so Kyle and I were on our own again Tuesday night.  Cooper had a tough time latching that night and we were exhausted so we let them take Cooper to the nursery for a couple of hours that night.  I of course cried when they took him and couldn't wait for them to bring him back the next morning.  But it sure felt good to get the sleep.

No comments:

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity