Friday, July 1, 2011

Bragging and Adorable!

I have to brag (but at least I can admit that I am bragging)

Because I went to a private university I stacked up a large amount of loans. It could have been worse, but luckily my parents were very sweet, hardworking and generous when it came to our education. We were also lucky that Kyle came into the relationship with zero debt. And I promised him from the beginning that I would concentrate on getting rid of that debt ASAP because we didn't want that extra stress on our finances, marriage, and future family.  ( I think the loans bothered me way more than they bothered Kyle)



Today I made our last payment on my first student loan (yes I have 2 more loans to go but luckily one of them is a little smaller).  It has been hard to budget ourselves and concentrate on those darn loans but we did it.  We paid it off in only 28 months and we hope to pay the rest of them off in another 12-15 months.  Of course with Mr. Cooper coming you never know how that plan will go, but we are going to try our best. 

I am really excited to get rid of those darn loans!

***
On with the adorable part.

These are some of the sweetest pictures ever.

My sister Melisa brought MacKenzie over for a visit after I got off work yesterday.  Melisa was stir crazy, wanting fast food and I was more than happy to be her excuse for getting out of the house.

MacKenzie was so sweet.  The dogs did okay with her.  They were very curious but didn't mind when she fussed a little. 

Uncle Kyle also got to practice holding a newborn since Annelise was the last one he held I think.  He was nervous but he did fine.



I get teary-eyed thinking of him holding Cooper in just 3 short days!!  I think he will be less scared when it is his own baby.

Melisa caught this adorable picture Cooper and MacKenzie.  I love that it looks like she is hugging him.   She actually slept like this for about 20 minutes before we took this picture.  She was so stinking sweet!!


Have a good weekend!!

No comments:

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity