Thursday, June 30, 2011

Random

Monday night Kyle and I went to Babe's with David and Jen.  I LOVE that place.  The food is so good and they give you so much meat!  Which I guess they should because my chicken tender plate was $11.99!  They have gotten a bit pricey.  My only dislike is that they don't have sweet tea and there isn't one a little closer to us (but that is probably a good thing)

Tuesday I tried a new recipe that I found from a fellow blogger.  It was for Chocolate Chip Pound Cake.  It is so good and I think it is pretty easy!!  Here are some pictures to make your mouth water and wish you were at my house : )  ( I will share the recipe at the end of this blog)





Wednesday I had my last doctor appointment before Cooper gets here.  I am still dilated to a 1.  My blood pressure was normal and Cooper's heart rate was perfect.  She didn't say what it was but she did say that she could tell he was resting for once.  She usually remarks about how active he is.  We discussed the induction again and told her that we had decided to go with July 4th.  I told her I was nervous that Cooper wasn't "dropped" because everyone keeps commenting about how high he is.  She said that just because I am not waddling doesn't mean he isn't in a good position.  She said he is definitely down and thinks he is in a great position.

We will check in to the hospital Sunday evening at 5.  They will give me a medicine to help prep my body for induction.  Then early Monday morning they will give me the pitocin which will actually be what induces me.  From there we will just see what happens.  Hopefully things progress quickly and Cooper will be here with in 6 hours or so.  Luckily my doctor is on call and said she will be patient and just see what happens.  We have all the way until Tuesday morning for him to show up (but hopefully it doesn't take that long).  She said as long as Cooper's doing okay we will just wait it out.  There is always the chance that I could end in a c-section, but she said we won't know until we get started and see what happens.

Again I am nervous and anxious but also so excited to meet our little boy!

4 more days until the big day!!! I can't believe it!!

***********************

Chocolate Chip Pound Cake Recipe

1 (18.25 ounce) package of yellow cake mix
1 (3.9 ounce) package of instant chocolate pudding mix
1/4 cup water
4 eggs beaten
1 cup of sour cream
1 tsp vanilla
1 cup of milk chocolate chips

Mix together everything but the chocolate chips.  Then stir in chocolate chips. Bake at 325 for 50 to 60 minutes in a bundt pan coated with Pam.  (I baked mine for 54 minutes at it was perfect).  Let cool in pan and enjoy!

No comments:

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity