Thursday, June 23, 2011

Kyle's Pre-Father's Day

This year was Kyle's pre-father's day.  He isn't quite a father yet so it was low key.  We went to one of his favorite stores and walked around for a little while.

He found a new hat and a sticker decal for his Father's Day gift. 

Kyle is a pretty simple guy and doesn't like a big fuss out of things (unlike me) so this was right up his alley.  I look forward to celebrating his first official Father's Day next year with Cooper.

If I ever decide to go out I am going to use this creative woman for inspiration.  Is this not this cutest thing ever!!  I absolutely love it!!!

Also here is a horrible picture of me at 37 weeks that I took quickly yesterday morning.  The angle is horrible, but I felt the need to share a picture.  I am looking forward to taking some maternity pictures this weekend thanks to Kyle's uncle!  Maybe then I will actually like some of the pictures of me pregnant!



Next here is a picture of my adorable niece!  Love that sweet girl!! I haven't seen her in 4 whole days!!


And finally-

Kyle and I have decided to go ahead and be induced at 39 weeks.  If Cooper doesn't make an appearance on his own before 39 weeks then we will welcome our little boy on July 4th.  11 days or less until he is here!!

1 comment:

Erin+Josh said...

OMG it's so close!! Good luck with everything and God Bless your little addition who's about to make his big debut!!

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity