We were meant to be from the beginning. I still get butterflies when I think about our story.
I remember getting on myspace constantly to check and see if he sent me a message. He wasn't able to get on much because he didn't have a computer at his apartment. He only got on when he went to his parents which probably increased once we started talking. I remember him asking for my phone number so we could talk instead of just message back and forth. I remember him asking to go on a date. I remember everything about our first date. I remember him walking up and thinking he was even cuter than his picture. I remember what he ate for dinner. I remember him spitting out a mint on the ground because he thought it was awful. I remember going bowling and him ordering a beer that came out in a bowling pin shaped bottle and was weird. I remember not wanting that date to end.
I remember talking to my sister Melisa on the phone about my date. I remember saying "I would be perfectly happy if this was my last 'first date.' And I am thrilled that it was.
I love this man! I can't believe now 5 years later we are waiting to become parents to our first baby!!
This is our first picture 4th of July weekend 2006.
Yesterday was Kyle's parents' 30th wedding anniversary! We are so proud of them and their relationship. They set such a great example of a wonderful, healthy marriage. We took them to dinner last night at one of our favorite Mexican food places that was delicious. We had a nice time.
Congratulations Larry and Susan!!
Here I am finally getting around to sharing belly pics. I have been bad about these lately. I wanted to share a couple different pics so you can see how much I have changed.
8 weeks
18 weeks
25 weeks
35 weeks
Sorry that I am not facing the same direction. I was not very consistent with this. Also I hate what I am wearing in the 35 week picture, but I wanted to wear this since this is what I wore in the beginning pictures. Plus it is a little close I think I look bigger than in person, but maybe I am just trying to make myself feel better. I can't believe the difference from 8 weeks to 35!! I hope I get back to being that small after Cooper gets here!
I definitely think I am at the point where I look full term. Of course I still have 5 weeks to go so there is time for more damage : )









No comments:
Post a Comment