- I am not drinking enough water and my swelling is out of control. I know I also eat too many salty foods, but I am not good at changing my eating habits so my goal is to drink 40 oz of water minimum today. I believe this is still below the suggested amount but it is more than what I normally drink so hopefully it will help.
- This morning I was unable to put my ring on due to swelling. This is a first. I feel naked with out my rings.
- I have also resorted to wearing flip flops every day to work due to the swelling. No one has said anything so I guess it is fine.
- Work trucks in front of me on the road scare me. They are full of stuff that looks like it might fall off at any moment. And the ones with a stack of stuff piled up and then tied down, I know I should probably know something about gravity or physics, but how do those pipes in the middle not fly out and hit my car like a dagger? I am sure my mom (a former physics teacher) would love to explain this to me. Love her!
- I want to go to Six Flags and ride roller coasters SO BAD!!! I have been wanting to since the state fair last September and then I got pregnant. I fully intend at going some point this fall when it is cooler.
- I LOVE donuts!! I have loved them since I was little and since finding Ann's Donuts by our house when we moved I have rediscovered my love. I try to be good and not go there, but I went yesterday and today. I look forward to Cooper being big enough to get him a bag of donut holes and we sit and eat our donuts together. (Healthy moms would give their kid a bag of grapes or cheerios, but seriously donuts are so much better!)
- I am feeling pretty stressed and overwhelmed at work right now with all of the stuff I need to get done before maternity leave. My list seems to be getting longer and I am not moving down the list very quickly.
- There is a new Ford commercial that talks about hating your old cars and getting a new one. The catchy line is when they sing "Every day I love you less and less." I love this commercial. Every time I hear it I can't help but sing it and then it gets stuck in my head. Kyle and I sing it at least 10 times every evening lately.
- Have I told you that I love Kyle? We can be completely stupid together and we don't think we are stupid. Well we know we are stupid we just don't care.
- Kyle wants another dog eventually (or really even now because he doesn't think we have enough on our plate!) and he loves to think of names for "his" dog. I warned him that now that Cooper is here the next dog will probably be Cooper's choice, but I have a feeling they are going to be two peas in a pod and they will have no problem agreeing on a dog. Kyle used to want a scraggly dog named Hobo. Recently he has decided that he might name "his" dog "Henry" or "Dog." Yes, my husband wants to name the dog "Dog." As I said before I have no doubt that he and Cooper will get along great when it comes to picking out a dog and naming a dog : )
- My new niece is still not here and we are all waiting on pins and needles for the phone call to head to the hospital. She already runs the show around here and she isn't even here yet!
- I LOVE that today is Friday. I hope it goes by quickly!
Friday, June 10, 2011
TGIF Randoms
This is just going to be a random post about things I was thinking about as I drove to work.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
the first couple on ur list could have sooooo been written by me!!! i always forget to drink enough water when preg. i usually gain about 8lbs of water retention thanks to that and the ♥ of salty foods i enjoy! every other water bottle i add a packet of lemonade crystal light...always make it go down faster!
Did you tell Kyle about the suggestion I made for a dog's name? I know he'll love it!!
I can't wait till MacKenzie is here either. And then Cooper. And then I come visit and get to hold them both. I plan on being very selfish and holding them A LOT!!
Post a Comment