Tuesday night Kyle and I attended a baby basic class at the hospital. It was 2 1/2 hours and I thought it was a pretty good class. I knew most of what they said, but it was nice to freshen up on things and have confirmation that what I know is right. I think it was a good class for Kyle as well because he got to change a diaper, swaddle a baby, learn quick baby CPR, and much more.
It was weird because at the beginning of class the teach looked at us and another couple and asked if we are related and we said no. Come to find out our husbands had the EXACT same names. They knew of us because they saw our baby registries and people were getting confused (we didn't know about them). Then they came to talk to us and come to find out they both work for the same company and get each other's emails sometimes. Their middle initial is different, but they are about the same age and we are expecting baby boys only 3 days apart.VERY WEIRD! Of course when I told my mom she got excited hoping that they were having a girl and our kids could get married one day and both of them would have Cline's as in-laws. No luck unless one of us has a girl next and they meet down the road.
We really enjoyed the class, but when she talked about CPR Kyle said "I don't like this game anymore." It was just a reminder of the fact that we are in charge of this little life and Cooper's safety and health. I am sure he will do a great job!
Here is our baby and supplies for the class. Somehow I chose the baby that was huge and seemed like a 2 year old in my arms!!
Yesterday was my 35 week doctor appointment. Everything went perfect. My blood pressure is fine and Cooper's heartbeat was 163. A little higher than normal but we was very active at the time. She diagnosed me with an antibiotic for the small rash I have developed on my face due to pregnancy hormones. She checked for progress and said there is none for now. I then had blood drawn for a couple of tests. I go back in a week.
Now it is time for Honesty Hour ( I made that up and I don't plan to go on for an hour).
My name is Dianna and I am tired of being pregnant. I am so anxious for Cooper's arrival. Each morning it is harder and harder to get out of bed and go to work. I know I still have time and Cooper needs to cook a little longer, but I am also ready to have him here with us.
I also want my body back. I am tired of my maternity clothes, of getting up to pee in the night, of getting charlie horses (I got 2 Tuesday night that made me gimpy on Wednesday), of my feet swelling and looking horrible, and of straining to get in and out of bed.
I hated the beginning of my pregnancy because I was sick, but up until about 10 days ago I have really enjoyed the rest of my pregnancy. Now I am just over it and ready to be done. I know Cooper will read this one day and I will feel bad for saying it, but I am just being honest.
32 days until our due date!!!
2 days until MacKenzie's due date!! I can't wait to hear how Melisa's appointment goes today!






2 comments:
That is super crazy that they had the exact same name! Weird! What are they naming their baby??
totally normal to have reached your breaking point! I was ready at like 30 weeks with Chloe :)
Post a Comment