I was going to do a blog today about father's day, but blogger wouldn't let me upload pictures and was getting on my nerves. So instead I will blog about my dr appt this morning.
I am now dilated to a 1 and the doctor agrees that I have lost my mucus plug. Heart rate was 152 and blood pressure was 118/84. Blood pressure is high for me but still in normal range so nothing to worry about. She thinks Cooper will end up being about 8lbs.
The doctor wants me to consider being induced at 39 weeks. Based on my body, Cooper's size, and other factors she doesn't think I will go into labor on my own. She believes that the further I go and the bigger he is the higher my chance of c-section. She said we will for sure not go past 40 weeks because of those same reasons. So now Kyle and I get to decide if we want to set Cooper's birthday for July 4th or leave it at July 11th.
We are still trying to process everything and all of the pros and cons. I was surprised by all of this because I was thinking he might come on his own any day now. I still hope that Cooper decides to come on his own whenever he is ready before his scheduled induction date. Kyle and I will talk about it and let our doctor know by our appointment next Wednesday.
I hope you are all having a wonderful Wednesday!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment