How Far Along: 35 weeks! 87.5% through and about 35 days to go!!
Size of baby: Cooper should be about 5 1/4 lbs about the size of a honeydew melon. He is most likely a little over 18 inches now and his moving space is getting tighter each day.
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 29 lbs. Up 2 more lbs this week. I hope I don't continue this 2 lb a week trend for the last 5 weeks because that would put me at 40lbs total which sounds like a lot to me. I think the weight gain has to do with water retention and swelling, but who knows.
Maternity Clothes: Blah
Gender: Boy!
Movement: This little guy still move lots!
Sleep: Eh, Good not great! I had to get up twice last night to pee which is a first.
What I miss: my clothes
Cravings: I am drinking a lot more water. This weekend I craved homemade queso I made that Sunday afternoon and it was delicious!
Symptoms: As I said above the swelling has continued.
Best Moment this week: Last week was pretty low key. I guess it would be doing more nesting for Cooper's room and getting the final things organized. I think we have everything now, just waiting. I think the bookcase is just about dry. We are testing it this week with some things and hopefully we can get it completely set up next weekend. Then we will hang things on the wall and be ready to share pictures!!
Worst Moment this week: The swelling is hard because by the time I get home I don't feel like doing anything.
Other news: I haven't really hit my nesting point. However I think I am getting close. Suddenly this morning my house feels very dirty and I feel the need to clean everything. This morning I had to make myself leave the house and plan to work on it tonight. I ran so many errands this weekend that we didn't do our normal house chores that need to be done.
My doctor appointment is Wednesday afternoon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment