Friday Kyle and I both took a half day. I grabbed us some lunch and while Kyle worked on stuff in the garage I took a much needed nap. I slept for almost 3 hours total thanks to the rough night I had before. Then Kyle and I went to our favorite Mexican restaurant and just had a chill evening.
Saturday morning we met Kyle's uncle to take some maternity pictures in the park. It was hot and a little windy but we got some cute pics that I will share later this week.
After pictures we hung out with Kyle's family as they are in limbo between their old house and new house. Kyle helped his dad move some big items and I just relaxed. That night we went to Hoffbrau steakhouse for dinner and it was delicious. They are one of my favorite restaurants. I love their bread, salad, chicken fried steak, and sweet tea. And I love to order their fried pickles occasionally.
Sunday Kyle mowed the yard and I went to visit Melisa and my sweet niece MacKenzie. MacKenzie was such a sweetheart and I enjoyed getting to hangout with them. Except for me being traumatized when I tugged on our little gown and her umbilical cord pulled off. It was stuck to the inside of the gown and I didn't know it. Just for the record she didn't let out a peep when it happened and I was definitely more traumatized as I worried that it was too soon and I also worried that she would have a weird belly button and blame me one day.
Kyle and I spent the rest of the afternoon putting the finishing touches on Cooper's nursery and doing things around the house. Sunday night I made a new recipe for the second time. I tweaked it some and it was good, but I still don't love it.
We had a nice low key weekend.
We now have only 6 days until Cooper gets here. I only have 4 days of work. I thought this time would drag by, but it is actually okay because I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. I can't believe Cooper is finally going to be here!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment