Saturday Kyle worked overtime and I ran errands. I feel like all I do lately is run errands. I went to Hobby Lobby and returned some things that I didn't need, went to the post office to buy stamps (it was closed), and went to the bank. Then I convinced Melisa to meet me for lunch at Rosa's where we both had the delicious taco plate.
Melisa and I both LOVE Rosa's especially on Taco Tuesdays with their taco plate special. We tried to make it a weekly thing a while back, but our stubborn boys didn't like it that much and we didn't go back. Now Kyle wants to eat their at least once a week so maybe I will try to bring back Taco Tuesdays.
Saturday evening I went to a wedding on the other side of Dallas. I got to spend time with my mom, dad, two aunts, and my 3 littlest cousins. I had so much fun hanging out with them, talking with my aunts, and the food was delicious!!
Carleigh
Quinn and Carsyn is in the background (she wasn't in the picture taking mood so this is the only one I got of her)
Carleigh however loved taking pictures so we had a little photo shoot!
Kyle stayed home and worked on his stuff for the deer lease and watched a movie (when I got home he was eating Rosa's!)
Sunday morning Kyle, Melisa, and I went to church and then went to Ennis to celebrate Father's Day with my dad's side of the family. We had ribs, sausage, corn, green stuff, baked beans (I skipped) and fresh veggies from my grandparents garden. The food was DELICIOUS!! I seriously wanted to eat more but I just couldn't.
I also had a piece of my Granny's homemade chocolate cake (which I make often and is a favorite of my coworkers!). I even took a couple of pieces to go. We also had a good time playing games and just hanging out.
Our weekend was very nice, but also busy. I have a tendency to fill my weekend with things when I don't have stuff planned so we always have something. Being busy keeps life exciting though and I know once Cooper is here we will have to slow down some for a while.
PS- we are still waiting for our niece Mackenzie's arrival, but hopefully it will be soon : )










No comments:
Post a Comment