This beautiful and amazing little boy said "momma" yesterday!
When he first said it I thought it might be a fluke but shortly after he did it again. Then if I said it he would repeat after me. We played on the floor and then he reached over for me and said it again!!!
I rushed out to the garage to tell Kyle, but he gave me a hard time saying he didn't believe me. And of course Cooper wouldn't do it because he was too busy watching Daddy.
But sure enough Cooper continued to say it throughout the evening and Daddy couldn't deny it!
I then tried to get him to say 'dadda' with no luck. In fact one time I said "say dadda" and he said "momma!" Kyle didn't think it was very funny but I was beaming!!
I love hearing that word from Cooper's mouth! I love being his momma!!
Cooper loves to kick his feet. He always has. Here I caught him in the act!
Cooper and Daddy watching tv!
I love my boys so much!!










2 comments:
Don't you just love the sound of that word?! So cute!
Yay! That is so cute! And of course I love the pictures as always.
Post a Comment