Friday, February 17, 2012

Friday Favorites!

  1. What do you think of my new blog design!?! I won it from a contest by Sweet Simplicity!  I love it and am sooo excited!  The only thing that would make it better is a picture of Cooper!  Thanks Lindsey!
2. Remember in this post I wanted the key chain below?  Well I ordered it this week with birthday money and can't wait for it to come in.

3. I mentioned on Valentine's that I wish I had done cute, custom, and creative Valentine's for Cooper to give out.  Rachel did just that for her little boy Seth and I loved her idea! Next year I will be more creative!!

4. You all probably know about my love (really respect and admiration) for the Duggar family.  I am thrilled that this week their new season started back up.  I know it will be hard to watch them go through their miscarriage, but I am still looking forward to watching it.


5. My cousin Savannah started a blog recently and this week she featured some yummy looking recipes she has tried.  I have not tried any of them but I really want to.  I am not on pinterest and I think you might have to join to read the full recipe, but I might join just for that (or ask her for the recipe!)

6. Last week I got my new jeans (birthday present from Kyle) and I love the way they look and fit.  However I ordered petite and they are still too long with boots.  Luckily at Nordstrom they will hem them for free so I need to have that done ASAP so I can start wearing them!!! Can't wait!


7. Cooper now has 30 votes for the photo contest I entered him in.  The prize isn't much but still fun and free.  I tried another contest and you had to pay $20, um I don't think so. Thank you all for voting and if you haven't you still can HERE.

8. Tiffanie hosts a product of the week linkup and this week she featured glow in the dark pacifiers.  This isn't the brand Cooper uses but I am thinking of trying them.  He usually isn't picky.  It would be great if Cooper could find these on his own, but if not at least it would be easier for Kyle and I to find the pacifier in his crib!


9. Megan is hosting a giveaway at In This Wonderful Life for a $40 credit to the Monogram Chick. 
Go check it out...

10.  This sweet boy decided last night that he loves bananas!!  He always makes a funny face with banana puffs so I wasn't sure if he would like them.  This is Cooper's first fruit he will actually eat. No luck on peaches or pears, but we will try again later. (excuse the stains that was from spit up earlier!)


11.  And while we were eating this is what our silly boy was doing!


He is sucking on the leg of his birdie!! It was sooo weird but hilarious!

12.  Today is Friday and my mom is coming up to watch Cooper. 
Kyle and I are having our Valentine's date night!!

1 comment:

Maria said...

Your new design is adorable! The picture with the birds foot in Cooper's mouth is hilarious. My son has the same toy and used to always have that foot in his mouth. I also thought it was weird but funny :) Happy Friday!!!

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity