We had a wonderful weekend and I actually took a lot of pictures so be prepared for picture overload. Though I am told that most people would rather see pics than read my long detailed play-by-play of our weekends anyway!
This is Cooper waiting on his Babi to arrive Friday evening!
Babi with her Cline grand baby and grand dogs!
So happy to see his Babi!!
She deserved a hug and kiss for driving an hour and a half to spend the night!
My mom stayed the night and Kyle and I went to our favorite Mexican restaurant for dinner. We had planned to see One for the Money but it left the theater the day before! Darn!
Saturday morning Cooper woke up and after Babi brushed her teeth we brushed Cooper's teeth gums with spiffies.
This was his first time and he did great with it!
My mom took Cooper to Ennis and after Kyle and I headed to the grocery store I went to work for a couple of hours.
Cooper and Babi had a pit stop at the Rhodes' house to have a bottle and play!
He loved seeing his cousins and playing with new toys!
I got to Ennis around 3 and it was a gross rainy day. Grandaddy got a call to buy wild (feral) hogs so we decided to pile in the truck and tag along.
It was so cold and rainy (not to mention stinky) that this is the closest we got to the hogs!
Cooper took advantage of the car ride to squeeze in a nap (the blanket made him look yellow)
Cooper helped mommy read her magazine. He loves the sound of the pages crinkling.
He also was glued to watching the Stars play hockey.
Grandaddy loves hockey, but this momma is really hoping that Cooper doesn't have any desire to play hockey. His face is too cute for hockey!
He loved playing with Grandaddy!
Sunday was a busy day of church, visiting Cooper's Great-Grandad. We also met my cousin Mary's new little girl Adelynn.
Cooper didn't know what to think at first but then he kinda patted her.
And then laid next to her which was perfect for a picture!
Then he noticed her pacifier.
After that we saw the Rhodes and Vrana kids before heading over to Granny's house.
I remembered to snap a picture of Cooper and his Grandaddy in their matching shirts. Cooper's actually has stripes but they pretty much looked likes twinkies!
I got to play canasta and hangout with family. I finally headed home about 5:00. I really didn't want to drive home. I would have rather stayed and play games. However once we got home we were sure happy to see daddy- too bad I didn't get a picture!
It was another great weekend!


























1 comment:
What a fun weekend. He is truly such a cutie baby. And getting so big :)
Post a Comment