Kyle and I were both off on Friday. After the stressful month of January I needed time off and needed to take care of some things. We were slow getting out of the house and took Cooper to day-care around 9:00.We got the inspections renewed on Kyle's truck and the neon. We also took the Equinox to the dealership in Arlington for a recall, oil change, and tire rotation. Luckily they weren't busy and we were in and out of there in an hour!
I also took Kyle to try one of my favorite little burger places. I think I have mentioned before that about once a month I got to lunch with two coworkers and we try different burger places. M&O Station has proved to be one of our favorites. Kyle got a Toluca burger with a fried egg on it and said it was one of the best burgers he has ever had. 4 days later and he still thinks about that burger!
After a couple more errands we picked up Cooper and headed home. That night we went to dinner with David and Jen. Cooper was so good at the restaurant and had everyone smiling at him. Once we got home my cousin Erica came for a visit. She played with Cooper a little before bed and then she and I tried a new frozen yogurt place by our house. (pic at the bottom)
Saturday morning we took Cooper to his first gun show (out of the womb- remember I went to the gun show at 35 weeks prego!) We carried Cooper through the area instead of messing with a stroller. It is usually crowded and I didn't want to bump into everything and everyone.
Cooper was so good and loved looking around at everyone. He caught every one's attention and several people mentioned how blue his eyes were. I guess his blue thermal brought out his eyes : )
Saturday afternoon and night we hung out with Kyle's family. Tyler was in town for the weekend and wanted to spend time with Coop. This is what it looked like for about an hour and half. Everyone on the floor staring at Cooper and see what he will do next! Even the dogs watch him!
I had a hard time getting pictures because I wasn't sure if I was supposed to so I was taking them quickly and the boys were always on the move!
Cooper knows exactly what he is looking for!
It was so cold that we had to really bundle Cooper up!! He thought it was fun and kept poking at the blankets!
previously mentioned froyo
Sunday we were supposed to go to Ennis but Cooper woke with with a cough and runny nose and then started running a fever. I REALLY hated not going, but I didn't think it was fair to take a sick baby around other people and babies. We relaxed at home and did some cleaning.
Cooper took a 2 1/2 hour nap so I gave the dogs a much needed bath and brushing. They loved the attention. (I should have taken a picture of them!)
Overall it was a nice weekend but I seriously can't wait to head to Ennis this weekend and spend time with my family. Cooper needs some Babi and Grandaddy time!!











No comments:
Post a Comment