Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Favs and Randoms!

I have been meaning to do a favorite things post for weeks now but I just get busy and don't do it.

***

Jennifer posted an adorable DIY bookmark craft and I love it! Check it out here

***

I got an email from Whataburger this week about this bad boy!  Weird that Whataburger is serving a taco, but it looks yummy in the picture!!


***
One of my favorite bloggers Katie did a post a couple weeks ago about her messy house.  My house looks like that on a daily basis I am just too chicken to share pictures.  I hate that my house is constantly messy but that is how I was raised (Sorry mom, ha!).  I wish I was more like my in-laws! There house is always spotless!  I am so glad Katie shared her post because she is a busy working mom of two and keeps things honest and real on her blog!

***

This picture below came from this blog with a free printable to make your own cute frame/message board.  I have decided to make my own on a piece of scrapbook paper because I want something that goes with our house better than the chevron design.  Hopefully I will get around to doing this in the next couple of weeks!  I need to get a frame also! Then I hope we use it!


***
Another favorite blogger of mine, Megan did a post a while back of her son turning 10 months old!  She uses the monthly stickers like we do for Cooper.  She did a great job of showing the saga of trying to get good pictures.  It totally cracked me up because I know it is a sign of things to come for us! Check it out here.

***

Do you remember this guy? It was pictured in this blog. It had to do with Kyle working for a company that makes planes and Kyle's dad saying he would buy that if he had a grand kid that would use it.  Well we decided right then that we wanted to buy it and would use it to tell him we were prego. Not even 2 weeks later we were announcing our pregnancy.  Unfortunately days later we miscarried. 

Anyway the reason I am sharing this with you is because we still have it at the top of Cooper's closet and I can't wait to take Cooper swimming this summer and let him play on this float!  Kyle doesn't like to swim and I can't fathom being in a swimsuit but no matter what we will be doing that this summer with Cooper!  This pool float means so much to me.
 ***
On a different note I get a weekly email from Campbell's soup with recipes.  Last week I got a recipe for pulled pork sandwiches and this picture looked divine!  I love pulled pork sandwiches (particularly from a hole in the wall near work) so I might have to try this recipe!


***
I saw this cute sign on a website and loved it!  I think I am going to make my own version on scrapbook paper for Cooper's room and frame it!  He loves when I sing twinkle, twinkle little star to him.
 ***
And finally....

I LOVE this idea for homemade valentines!  She melted old crayons!  Check out the tutorial here!

I hope you enjoy my favs and randoms!

4 comments:

Meant to be a mom said...

I love the dry erase picture frame. I'm totally doing that one. All of these little projects are great. Thanks for sharing.

Maria said...

I made the "I love you because..." frame. It's fun to think of new reasons and my husband has even jumped in on it a time or two.

Can't wait to see what you come up with :)

Erin Branscom said...

aww, you are too sweet! :) I love recycling old things! :) Love your blog! Erin

katie@tulsadetails said...

Love reading people's faves! Fun!

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity