**I know this post doesn't have any pictures of Cooper in it but today was crazy busy at work so this is a post I worked on last week and never posted**
I got this idea from a blog I read and you can view the tutorial here
I wasn't great about documenting my process but here are the pics I took along the way. Also, I started this back in October and got distracted and finally finished it 2 weeks ago! It isn't hard at all! And it isn't perfect but I think that gives it character.
I didn't have a cricut at the time so I printed out my letters on the computer to make a template.
I wasn't great about documenting my process but here are the pics I took along the way. Also, I started this back in October and got distracted and finally finished it 2 weeks ago! It isn't hard at all! And it isn't perfect but I think that gives it character.
I didn't have a cricut at the time so I printed out my letters on the computer to make a template.
Ta-da!!! That is my cute door hanger. Now I need it to be football season again so I can actually put it up!











1 comment:
That is so cute. I love it. Thanks for the fun idea.
Oh and I have been reading and wanted to tell you that your Cooper is just adorable and getting so big. Can you even believe how big our little babies are getting.
Post a Comment