How Far Along: 29 weeks along now and only 76 days until Casen's due date!
Size of baby: Casen is the size of a small cabbage (17 inches and 2.9 lbs)
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 17.5 lbs! Oops jumped up a bit this week! Maybe I shouldn't have made a batch of brownies last night.
Maternity Clothes: Yes
Gender: Sweet boy Casen Andrew!
Movement: I have a wonderful, active little boy!
Sleep: same as last week
Cravings: Chipotle, sweet tea, brownies, salad and baked potato from Spring Creek or Shady Oak (I LOVE THEIR JALAPENO RANCH!)
Symptoms: Lately just dealing with Braxton Hicks contractions. I had at least 10 throughout the day yesterday.
Best Moment this week: I passed my glucose test so that is good! I think the best part of last week was the gorgeous weather because Cooper and I went on a couple of walks and spent time out in the backyard. It is supposed to be cooler this week so not sure if we will get to go on any walks.
Hardest Moment this week: Just being tired.
Next Appointment: March 25th
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment