Today Riley Rue Cline is 4 years old! Honestly it feels like we have had her forever! She is so sweet and still has the energy of a puppy! She could play fetch all day long and never get tired. Cooper enjoys throwing the ball for her but she prefers mommy or daddy throw it because it goes further. But his arm is getting better all of the time.
I love this picture of our sweet girl...she may or may not have packed on a few pounds since this picture was taken. Happy Birthday Riley Rue!
March 13, 2011 was Baby C's due date. I think about Baby C often and how different our lives would have been. The truth is that we never would have had Cooper and our lives would be different. I never wanted to go through a miscarriage and it was one of the hardest things in my life, but I have comfort knowing that God pulled us through it and has blessed us so much since then. I will always think of and mourn the loss of that sweet life, but I feel so thankful for all that we have been given.
You can read my blog post from the last two years marking this day.
Check out the 2012 link to see what my little cowboy looked like this time last year! I can't believe how much he has grown and changed. He just keeps getting cuter!
I captured these pictures this morning before heading to day-care for Western Wear day.
Saying 'cheese' to the camera!
Feeding his herd- They got two morning treats since it was Riley's birthday!
Ready to head out- I LOVE this picture even if it is a little blurry. His posture makes me think of my Papa Johnson and it just melts my heart!
Saying cheese again for the camera! He hasn't done this consistently before so I am glad that he has caught on.
Done with pictures and ready to eat his morning snack on the way to day-care.
I didn't send the hat to day-care because I knew he would want to wear it in the car and it gets all misshapen. Then I knew it would be a fight to get it back at day-are and no way was I leaving this nice hat there! But don't worry the ladies at day-care all still loved his boots and jeans and I quickly showed them these pictures on my phone!
I know I am his momma but he has got to be the cutest cowboy ever!!














No comments:
Post a Comment