
How Far Along: 23 weeks! 119 days until the due date! 57.5% the way through my pregnancy!
Size of baby: Cooper is about 12 inches and a little over a lb which they compare to the length of a mango.
Size of baby: Cooper is about 12 inches and a little over a lb which they compare to the length of a mango.
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 12 lbs total! I don't know what I ate last week but it showed on the scale this week.
Maternity Clothes: Some maternity shirts and some regular shirts. Maternity jeans and regular dress pants. I am going to get my khaki maternity pants hemmed this week. I keep forgetting to take them
Gender: It's a boy!! Cooper Scott Cline!!!
Movement: I love seeing and feeling Cooper move! It is a nice reassurance throughout the day that he is in there and doing well.
Sleep: I have been sleeping well lately though I still move around a lot. I catch myself trying to sleep on my back and it stinks. I know I am not supposed to but boy is it comfortable.
What I miss: I noticed that I am already having to push off a little to get off the couch and it is getting tougher to put my shoes on.
Cravings: I still love sweets! I tried the banana pudding milkshake from Chickfil* this week and I loved it. Plus I ate brownies that I messed up. I also still love spicy food and this week I craved Taco Bell.
Symptoms: Pressure from Cooper sitting low and overall just feeling bigger.
Symptoms: Pressure from Cooper sitting low and overall just feeling bigger.
Best Moment this week: This week didn't have much going on but it was good to order Cooper's nursery furniture and get closer to making decisions for his nursery.
Hardest Moment this week: Thinking about Baby C. Worrying about Angela, John, and Annelise. Plus Kyle was very busy this weekend and Cooper and I really missed having him around.
Hardest Moment this week: Thinking about Baby C. Worrying about Angela, John, and Annelise. Plus Kyle was very busy this weekend and Cooper and I really missed having him around.
Other news: Yesterday was Riley's second birthday. It was pretty low key because Kyle was busy but I included her in one of my belly shots. Isn't she cute? (ignore the glowing eyes and she looks a little chubby in this picture!)




No comments:
Post a Comment