Monday, March 21, 2011

24 Weeks!!

*Sorry, no picture*

How Far Along: 24 weeks! 112 days until the due date! 60%! Can you believe it!!

Size of baby: Cooper is about 14 inches and a close to a 1 1/2 lbs! Compared to an ear of corn. He is developing taste buds and is starting to pack on the weight.

Total Weight Gain/Loss: 13 lbs total!

Maternity Clothes: a mix of maternity and my regular clothes. I am trying to wear my normal clothes as long as I can because I know near the end of my pregnancy I will be wearing the same outfits over and over.


Gender: It's a boy!! Cooper Scott Cline!!!

Movement: I love seeing and feeling Cooper move! It is a nice reassurance throughout the day that he is in there and doing well.


Sleep: I bought a wedge pillow this weekend to see if that is comfortable but last night was my first night and I wasn't such a fan.

What I miss: not sure...

Cravings: Sweets and spicy!! I am already planning on going to Chipotle for lunch. I have been craving it for a while and I know Kyle isn't a fan so I will go get it at lunch today.

Symptoms: Pressure from Cooper sitting low and overall just feeling bigger. When I cough or sneeze my stomach hurts like I have been doing a tons of crunches. It isn't fun.


Best Moment this week: Lots of fun things this week! Picked up the crib and dresser for the nursery(though they are still in the boxes for now). My mom (Cooper's Babi) got to feel Cooper kick on Saturday (23 wks and 5 days). Kyle got to actually see Cooper kick on Sunday (23wks 6 days). Cooper gave a very strong kick just for his daddy!

Hardest Moment this week: Registering at BRU on Sunday. I was already tired before we got there and I wore bad shoes so my feet were killing me. I plan on registering at Target when we get back from our trip and Angela is going to help me go back and register for more things when she gets in town. I felt very overwhelmed when registering and I think it would be great to have help from an experienced mommy.


Other news: We got the big office desk out of the nursery and took it to Ennis and we got the paint samples for the room in the mail. Lowe's couldn't complete part of the order due to it being out of stock and to make up for it are sending me a $20 gift card! Yay!! We will start the painting project when we get back from out trip.

No comments:

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity