Thursday, March 3, 2011

Pregnancy Brain

For those of you who haven't heard of this- pregnancy brain is what they say pregnant women have when they start forgetting things, or do things wrong while prego, or just weird stuff.


Some say pregnancy brain goes away after being pregnant but many women then fall victim to mommy brain.


Here are some signs of me getting pregnancy brain-


Twice I have started a load of laundry in the washer to go back and realize that the washer stopped because I never closed the lid.


Last week I got some ice cream. This is the ice cream that I specifically bought for the gender reveal party. What's that you say, you don't remember having ice cream at the party? That is because I forgot to pull it out!! I don't know how I forgot about the ice cream since the whole week before Kyle kept wanting to eat it and I kept reminding him it was for the party.


Back to last week- After scooping out my ice cream I asked Kyle if he wanted any and he said no. So I put the ice cream away and enjoyed my bowl while watching America's Next Top Model. An hour or so later Kyle said something about me eating all of the ice cream and I said no I put it back. Well he then found the ice cream in the refrigerator instead of the freezer!! OOPS!


I blame it on pregnancy brain!

1 comment:

Katie said...

Dianna ~

I STILL blame things on pregnancy brain. Ha! Funny stories. ; )

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity