Thursday, March 24, 2011

Shows I love to watch...beware there are a lot!

I love to watch tv shows, but I hate to watch commercials. I am also a huge multi-tasker which gets on Kyle's nerves sometimes. I enjoy watching a show while reading blogs, email or facebook or playing games on my iTouch. Then I will pause the show to get something to eat or do something around the house. Thanks to my DVR I am able to watch more shows and I am not restricted by the time of day they are on. I can wait and watch the shows on the weekend or whenever. My DVR is a blessing and a curse because it allows me to watch more shows but I have to be careful not to go overboard on the shows I watch.

Here are some of my favorite shows-

This is Tori Sp*lling's shows with her family that I have watched from the beginning and love. It has become more scripted over time, but I still love it.
This is Tori's new show that I am looking forward to watching


I hate to admit it but these are the ladies of Real Hous*wives of Orange County. The show is pure filthy rich trash but I still can't help but watch it some. The great thing about this show is that it isn't a must watch and they play re-runs all of the time!!

The Bachelor is a guilty pleasure of mine. Some seasons I watch and some seasons I don't. I say it is a guilty pleasure because it is very trashy at times, somewhat scripted or at least edited to make viewers think what the producers want them to think, and usually the relationships don't work. But despite all of the bad things about it I still enjoy the shows along with many friends and family so it is fun to follow along and talk about it with others.

I love Gr*y's Anatomy which I have also watched from the beginning!


Privat* Practice is the spin-off of Grey's that is another must watch!!

Of course The Office is a favorite of mine and Kyle's! We love this show with a passion and love to watch the re-runs that come on the cable channels. Our friends also like this show so it is a fun topic of conversation!

NCIS is a show I started watching on netflix and soon I had Kyle hooked. We now watch the new episodes together each week. Kyle and I like very different shows overall but it is nice to have a couple shows that we enjoy together.

19 Kids & Co*nting is one my favs that I don't feel guilty about. It isn't trashy, no bad language, and they have great morals. The concept of this family and especially the mom's voice bothers Kyle, but I love watching them. I can name all of the kids in order (I practice!!) and truly enjoy watching this family.

There are also other shows that I catch on re-runs like CSI, Law&Order, the several reality shows of the Kardashi*ns, the new 90210.

And of course some of the shows I used to watch, but had to cut out due to DVR slot conflicts or a diminishing interest like Dancing with the St*rs and Biggest Los*r.

I know I am forgetting shows like Project Runw*y, but I am embarrassed that I watch as many that I listed and will stop now. I know many of you will read this and think...just wait until Cooper comes, you will be lucky to watch 2 shows a week. But remember I am a great multi-tasker so we will see how it goes!! And until then I will enjoy my TV watching while I can!!

1 comment:

Meant to be a mom said...

Great show choices. I do the same thing you do. I just watch them when I can while doing other things. You'll be glad you have to ability to do that once your little Mr. comes because you won't have a choice but to multitask.

I already miss the Bachelor. For whatever reason, I really do enjoy watching that show.

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity