Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Cooper Bear

A while back Kyle's grandmother came across a character at H*llmark called Cooper. He is a cute bear that has corresponding books with him. He evens interacts with you if you read the books out loud. This is the best pic I could find-




*courtesy of hallmark.com


I thought the bear was very cute and Kyle's side of the family decided right away that this would be perfect if we were having our own Cooper. Then Kyle's Nana mentioned that there was a "life-size" bear that was about 3 feet tall. Kyle's mom Susan heard this and it was a must have. Her grandson Cooper would have a giant Cooper bear for his nursery.

She has reminded us often since then that if we are having a boy that we would also get a giant Cooper bear. Sure enough after the gender reveal Susan said "I am going to buy Cooper bear tomorrow" and that is exactly what she did.

Last week I got a sweet email from Cooper bear that I want to share with you and document for memory sake.


Hi, this is Cooper Bear. I am enjoying my visit with Mimi and Grandpa, but really look forward to coming to live in little Cooper’s nursery. We will be bestest buddies!!

See ya Saturday!

Cooper Bear


Here is a pic of Cooper Bear at Mimi and Grandpa's house!






Wow he really is big isn't he!! Hopefully Cooper will like carrying the little bear around instead of the big bear! He will look great in the nursery and I am sure our Cooper will just love him!! I know it will be cool for Cooper to grow up reading books with his name and his bear in the books. I wonder what Riley and Ranger will think of Cooper Bear!!


Thank you Mimi and Grandpa for Cooper Bear!

No comments:

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity