The first is this spicy ranch- I could eat it if I have to, but if I am trying to eat salads in the evenings with my dinner I don't really want this. If I was eating I would probably just go without ranch than have this.

The second I tried was this Hidden V*lley Southwest Chipotle. I liked this one better than the one above but still I thought it had a vinegar type twang to it. Honestly this one wasn't bad, but I didn't find myself reaching for it to add it to everything like I do other restaurant ranch dressings. Also I realize that ranch isn't that healthy for you so I should add it to everything, but I am ultimately trying to find a ranch to have on salads and home and dip veggies in at work. Dipping pizza, fries, and chicken in it is another benefit ;)
Kyle seems to like this one as he had it with his pizza last night.
And last but not least my newest find- I found this by accident in the bagged salad and pre-cut fruit section at Alberts*ns. It is kept cold unlike the other dressings found on the same aisle as pickles, BBQ sauce, and mayo.
I tried it once yesterday with my carrots and I thought it was pretty good. I like the zesty flavor it has. It isn't as good as Sh*dy Oaks jalapeno ranch, but I thought it was pretty good. I had it again with my pizza and liked it. It is a little thick for my liking compared to restaurant ranch but overall I like it. Kyle hasn't tried this one yet.

And that is my review so far
**I was not paid to review any of these products and these are purely based on my own personal experience and opinion.





1 comment:
I love that you did a post on all the different ranches :) Your cracking me up and making me hungry all at the same time.
Post a Comment