Monday, March 25, 2013

Weekend Recap

We had another wonderful weekend.  Friday evening we ran some quick errands, picked up Rosa's for dinner, and watched some good old Wheel of Fortune.  Have I mentioned that we LOVE Wheel of Fortune.  In fact a week or so ago I actually set the DVR timer for it in case we forget to turn it on.  Shouldn't we be over 60 if we watch Wheel of Fortune?  I don't know, but I love it and Cooper even guesses letters sometimes!

On Saturday Cooper slept until just after 8 which is unheard of for him.  We made cinnamon rolls and then we took him to his Mimi and Grandpa's so we could meet with our realtor.

We found a neighborhood in Midlothian that we love! They are one acre lots and it feels like you are in the country, but still have a neighborhood.  Kyle and I are really excited about it and are meeting with the builder again on Friday along with our realtor!!

After house/empty lot hunting we went back to Kyle's parents to hangout until the evening.  Kyle's family all came over and we celebrated Easter a week early.  Unfortunately it was cold and windy outside so we had to keep our celebration inside but that didn't stop us from having fun.

Kyle's Aunt Shari made this adorable and yummy bunny cake for Cooper. Actually it was huge so it was for all of us!


We also did an indoor egg hunt and he did awesome.  He got so excited looking for the eggs and did a great job. Excuse the blurry iPhone pictures, but Kyle's Uncle Ron took pictures for us with his nice camera so I will have more to share later.


He was a good egg spotter but didn't want to carry his basket.  He also didn't care for the grass in his basket.


Please ignore the fact that he isn't dressed for Easter.  I had a polo for him to wear but we decided not to mess with changing him.

He loved opening the eggs to see if there was 'canny', fruit snacks, or money. He knew to get extra excited for the dollar bills! Funny how kids know that!

Sunday we went to Ennis for a baby shower for my cousin Trey and his wife Catherine. They are expecting in July.  I was one of the hostesses so my parents watched Cooper and MacKenzie while Melisa and I went to setup.

The shower was really nice and Cooper loved his cupcake!  We laughed that he looked like the Joker here!


After the shower we got to go to my Granny and Papa's to play games and hangout for a little bit.  She is going to work on a craft project that I found on another blog and I can't wait to see how it turns out.

We didn't get home until after 8 last night night so we were all pretty tired this morning.  We have a lot of laundry to catch up on.  Plus Cooper has a bake sale at day-care this week and we have one at work so I will be doing some baking. This is going to be a busy week for us but it was wonderful to spend so much time with family this weekend.



Click on this picture to see what other bloggers were up to this weekend.

No comments:

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity