Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Our Monday!

We had a fun Monday at our house and I wanted to share the pictures!

That morning I tried to capture a picture to send to family since with was Cooper's 20 month birthday!


He was a busy body and his hat gave him wild hair!


The weather was gorgeous so we decided to go for a stroller ride which Cooper insisted was a 'walk'.  He and daddy were ready and waiting when I got home and he kept saying 'walk, go walk.

'I went to get him water out of the fridge and he saw a pickle and insisted on a pickle for his snack.  I was thinking pretzels but whatever!

Loaded up with his pickle and ready to go! I also took pretzels and he ate those too!  We loved the walk.  Cooper is very observant and points on so many fun things!

When we got home he wasn't ready to be inside so we went to the backyard to play.  We threw the ball for dogs and then I decided to clean up after the dogs.  Cooper thought it was so funny as I chunked the poo over the fence. (Don't judge- we have a green belt behind us with nothing and our dogs are small.  I figure it is fertilization!)


Unfortunately he couldn't get it with the scoop and kept wanting to use his hands to help! GAG! So that task was over and I distracted him with something else.


Bubbles!!! At first I was blowing bubbles but I quickly realized that he knew how to do it and wanted to.  I couldn't believe how good he was at blowing bubbles!



It was a wonderful evening as a family.  Unfortunately the weather cooled off again the next day, but I am looking forward to lots of spring evenings outside!

I also took some quick belly pics to add to my 27 week post but thought I would share here as well. Yes, I am huge!


No comments:

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity