Thursday, March 28, 2013

Countdown update!

I thought I would update everyone on my countdowns!

I can't believe we only have 66 days left! 9 weeks sounds like enough time but 66 days doesn't sound like much time! I can't wait to meet our sweet little boy and see Cooper as a big brother!


My sister Melisa is due May 16th with Tinsley!

And finally Angela is due April 23rd with Catelyn but she is having a scheduled c-section on April 15th (Tax day).  Her countdown is a little off because this is based on Texas time when in fact they are 14 or 15 hours ahead of us so it is actually less than the countdown says.

So excited for my nieces arrivals!! I just wish I could be there for Catelyn's arrival because I was there for my other two nieces.  I hate knowing I won't meet her in person until sometime this fall.

Yesterday Cooper received a special package. He got a giant tin of popcorn from his Mimi and Grandpa for Easter.  Cooper loves 'awwcorn' or 'pawwcorn' so this was a great gift! There are 4 flavors and he tried each one.

He looks angry in this picture but he was actually saying cheese so it is just funny looking!

He also played with his Easter stickers.  He loves to give them to people and take them back. Without any prompting he put all of his stickers back on his page.  I thought it was pretty smart/funny/OCD that he put one sticker in each spot! I might just have a genius on my hands!

Happy Thursday!

No comments:

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity