Since this week is Spring Break for school aged kids Cooper's day-care has fun things planned each day. And each day is a theme.
Yesterday was Wacky Beach Wear Day but unfortunately it was in the 40s when we left the house so we couldn't get too wacky.
This is what happened when I wanted to take Cooper's picture in his beach shirt from Uncle David and Aunt Jen Jen.
I squatted down to take the picture so he did too.
His little expression cracks me up! It is almost sarcastic!
Then I asked him to stand up.
I wiggled my finger in front of the camera to get him to look at me and this is what I got...
Today is super hero or princess day and I had my mom/granny make a cape for him. He doesn't normally like things around his neck or hoods so I decided to put it on him yesterday evening. He actually loved it because we went over to the mirror and saw what he looked like.
My little hero
He ran around the living room and it looked like he was trying to fly!
I also found a cute superman shirt at Old Navy that had a Velcro cape when shopping with my mom and sister this weekend.
Cooper's cough was bothering him this morning so he was kinda grumpy and not wanting to take pictures.
This is the best I got! And of course he wanted nothing to do with his big cape. But I left it at day-care and will try to get some pictures tonight!
Later this week we have western wear day, wear your favorite color, and pajama day!












No comments:
Post a Comment