I love custom appliqued shirts. I would do them for every holiday if I could afford it! I think they are adorable and can't get enough of them.
I get all of my shirts done by Laura at Annie Mancuso Designs. She is wonderful to work with and her product is great quality! She is not compensating me in any way for this post. I just love to support local businesses and I think she is great! (though we have actually never met!)
This is the one that I had done for Cooper for Valentine's day. I prefer a colored shirt because my boy is a wild eater and I don't do laundry every day so I worry about stains! I also chose to leave off Cooper's name because I knew we were having another boy and would like for Casen to get to use it too!
Sporting his cute shirt!
I decided for my sisters and their girls I would have them custom shirts made. For Angela's girls I decided on an airplane since her husband is in the Air Force. However, I decided not to put names on them because she didn't have a name picked out for baby girl #2 (now to be named Catelyn Michelle) plus she can hand these down to friends if she would like. And Catelyn can wear Annelise's when she gets older.
Anyway this is the sweet design I we came up with! I can't wait until Catelyn gets here so I can see her girls in these matching shirts!

For Melisa's girls she already had the name picked out and I let her choose from a couple of cute designs that I had already seen done. Melisa decided on this adorable design for her girls! Once again I can't wait to see MacKenzie and Tinsley wear them!
Now I am getting ready to design Cooper's and Casen's shirts and I am leaning towards the two designs below. Not sure if the colors will be the same or not. And I might try to find a colored shirt or I might actually do it on white. I will share my design with you once I have it done.

I am also looking at this adorable design for a certain little boy's 2nd birthday party! Can you guess the theme?
She designed this one for Cooper 1st birthday party!
And this was Cooper's Thanksgiving shirt!
What do you think of applique? Do you love it as much as I do? I seriously wish I could do it myself, but then my kids would walk around in personalized and monogrammed everything!!!
Now to the giveaway!!!
Along with shirts, onesies, towels, blankets, bibs, and so much more, Laura also monograms bags!
She has these adorable embroidered totes/purses on her site that I love!
Then she has these adorable little clutch wallets!! I am IN LOVE with this one because turquoise and pink were my wedding colors!! So cute!
I also love this yellow on green combination!
One lucky winner will be chosen on Friday March 15th to win one of the cute monogrammed clutches. You get to choose which color clutch, style of font, and color of font you want from the picture below!

How to Enter:
- Leave a comment on my blog telling me which color you would choose.
- Get another entry for following my blog and come back here and leave a comment. If you are already a follower just leave me a comment saying you are already a follower!
- Get another entry for liking Laura's facebook page and come back to this post and leave a comment telling me you did!
- Share this blog post on facebook for another entry and leave a comment on this post letting me know you did so.
- And for you pinterest lovers...Pin this post on Pinterest for another way to get an entry. And again come back here and leave a comment letting me know you shared it!
Thank you for entering and best of luck!














8 comments:
I would choose the black clutch with pink font!!
I also follow your blog everyday!!
I also already liked Annie Mancuso Designs page on facebook because I have ordered from her before!!
We are TOO alike! I love me some appliqued shirts!!!
-I would like the black clutch with orange font (Go Pokes!).
-I follow your blog
-I follow Annie Mancuso Designs of FB
-I'm sharing this right now!
Following! I love appliqué and have already started Colby's collection. :) I love that turquoise and pink combo!
I liked & shared your blog on Facebook!!
Not entering, just wanted to say I also love appliqué shirts. My husband isn't crazy for it so I don't do a lot for Mac but if he let me I'd go crazy. All of Coppers shirts are adorable and the ones you have picked out for your nieces are adorable. Thanks goodness you have nieces to get your girly fixes from!!!
I love the red!! And am already following this great blog about your cute family. Love you :)
Post a Comment