Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Cooper's Actual Birthday/4th of July

I did this little picture comparison the morning of Cooper's birthday.  I can't believe how much my baby has changed!


We got up early and headed to Ennis for the day...it was a little too early for this cutie!


We went to church with my parents and then went to their house for lunch and brownie cupcakes.

Look at how excited he was!!


That smile is priceless




The boys took a late nap.


After the nap we went to my cousin Savannah's 4th of July party. I was so busy talking and swimming with Cooper that I forgot to take any pictures.  You can see Savannah's post HERE. We had a great time and I hated to leave.

When we got home we watched the Ranger game and had this little photo shoot.



We had a wonderful day and Cooper had a great birthday.

I have so many more posts to do..we will see if I ever get caught up!

No comments:

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity